For the next two weeks, my alter-ego O. M. Grey is giving away free books! She’s being really sneaky, though. She’s not telling you which books are free on what days unless you LIKE her FB fan page: http://facebook.com/OMGREY — you can find out hints from there when a book will be free over between now and 10/31.
Alternatively, check on her Amazon Author Page to see what’s listed for free. While you’re there, why not get a short story for under $2 to read over lunch?
PSSSST, here’s a little secret: you can read her books (and my books) anytime you’d like for FREE with Amazon Prime! Even if you don’t want to fork out the $79/yr (although it’s *so* worth it with the free 2-day shipping, free books, and loads of free Amazon videos), you can get a FREE 30-Day Trial and read them during those 30 days!
—> USE THIS LINK <—- to start your Amazon Prime Free Trial today!
- “Inevitable Enlightenment.” Trace the existential thoughts of a zombie after the apocalypse. $0.99 (FREE with PRIME, as are the rest below)
- “Come to Me.” Jason’s boring Monday turns into one full of adventure and horror when his mother’s strange affliction takes him and his sister around the world. Based in Scottish Mythology. $0.99
- “The Handy Man.” After losing his hand in a work accident, Linus Cosgriff adapts a new invention to please women and relieve them from symptoms of hysteria. Adult Content. $1.99
- “Heart of Stone, Flesh of Ice.” Several men mysteriously disappear after a night of passion during a ski vacation. Based in Japanese Mythology. $1.99
- “Hannah & Gabriel.” Dark Fantasy Steampunk retelling of Hansel & Gretel. $1.99
This story is also available along with 11 others, poetry, and articles in the collection Caught in the Cogs: An Eclectic Collection for only $2.99.